- Don’t be fooled by a cheaper “per unit price” from a practice who uses too much Botox in one treatment. If you call about price, you may be quoted a cheap price per unit (not total per area). You may not know how much Botox you are going to get from that physician (you may get way too much and spend too much money as some injectors just load you up with too much Botox to make more money off you).
- What matters is the amount of Botox each treatment area requires.
- Dr. Seiler knows exactly how much and where to put the Botox so that you get great results without wasting Botox where it is not needed (which can cause an unwanted negative cosmetic effect).
- You don’t need as much Botox as most injectors recommend to achieve a good, long-lasting result.
- Seiler Skin’s patients appreciate that treatment prices are discussed in consultation and before treatment so there will be no surprises at checkout! Our average cost is between $150-250 per area.
- Using more Botox doesn’t make it last longer, but can actually give you an unwanted heavy look. Dr. Seiler’s conservative approach gives you good results that last, but allows you to have enough facial expression to look normal (not “Botoxed”).
- Don’t be fooled by places that offer other products that are supposed to be as good and/or cheaper. Trust me they aren’t. You can read my other articles comparing Botox to others like Xeomin or Botox vs. Dysport.
- Last, but certainly not least, make sure it is REAL Botox! You would be shocked at how easy it is to buy fake, expired, or illegally imported Botox from other companies. I get calls all the time from these companies trying to sell me cheap fake product (I don’t buy them of course). That may be why a place offers it cheap. All you have to do is call Allergan and find out when the injector last bought Botox (if they bought it from Allergan, the only company that can legally produce/sell it). Be safe, do your research. To learn more on how to avoid these risks, see my article Fau-tox: is there really fake Botox?
CALL FOR A CONSULTATION
WITH DR. SEILER