Seiler Skin Cosmetic Laser & Aesthetics Center
2700 Rogers Drive
Birmingham, AL 35209
After Hours Emergency: 205-873-2340
This Week's Business Hours:
Monday 1pm - 5pm
Tuesday 9am - 5pm
Wednesday 9am - 5pm
Thursday 9am - 5pm
Upon scheduling your appointment we will obtain your credit card to hold your appointment and ask for your email address so we may remind you of your appointments.
To ensure that your services start on time, we request that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment. If you are a new patient, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your consultation. If you are late, it will cut into your treatment time or could cause your appointment to be cancelled. If this occurs, our cancellation policy will take effect. Please call us immediately if you are going to be late. 205-870-0204
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment:
- Consultations are $100. Dr. Seiler's consultation with you will average 30-45 minutes. If you need to reschedule your consultation, please do so prior to 24 business hours before your appointment, otherwise you will be charged $100.
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing and Fraxel Dual appointments must be cancelled a minimum of 72 business hours before the procedure date. If not, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $500.
- IPL, Laser Hair Removal, Laser Spider Vein Removal, Lamprobe, Exilis and Clear+ Brilliant appointments must be cancelled a minimum of 24 business hours before the procedure date. If not, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $100.
- Botox, Juvederm XC & Juvederm VOLUMA appointments must be cancelled a minimum of 24 business hours before the treatment date. If not, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $100.
- HydraFacials and Chemical Peels must be cancelled a minimum of 24 business hours before the treatment date. If not, you will be charged for the entire treatment cost (HydraFacial $160, Chemical Peels $100 to $250). If you have multiple appointments scheduled on one day we ask that you give us 48 hours notice of cancellation to avoid cancellation fees.
Our Policy Against Treatment Elsewhere
Here at Seiler Skin, we are happy to treat any and all of your concerns with the treatments and skincare we have to offer. It is important for you to understand that during your treatment at Seiler Skin we will give you a comprehensive plan to best suit your needs and therefore it is important that you do not use skincare or undergo treatments at another facility or practice. This will ensure that your treatments are only done with the supervision of Dr. Seiler and his highly trained staff and not at another facility that may cause problems with the skincare and treatments that you receive here. This is not in any way to keep you from getting a second opinion if you choose, but Seiler Skin reserves the right to discontinue the patient relationship if you do so without Dr. Seiler’s approval. Dr. Seiler will be happy to recommend and refer you to specialists in other fields if needed, but he requests that you ask him for a referral. We appreciate your consideration and compliance with this policy which will ultimately ensure that you receive a safe and comprehensive treatment plan.
Exciting 2015 Rewards! Did you know...
- You earn 2% back in Seiler Skin rewards on everything you spend on services?
- You will earn $100 for every patient you refer to us that becomes a patient of the practice!
- You earn $50 each time you get $500 in products!
With your Brilliant Distinctions account, you earn rewards on every Botox, Juvederm, VOLUMA, SkinMedica or Latisse purchase. Your Brilliant Distinctions Rewards turn into coupons that apply to these treatments & products!