CALL FOR A CONSULTATION
WITH DR. SEILER
Seiler Skin Cosmetic Laser & Aesthetics Center
2700 Rogers Drive
Homewood, AL 35209
Upon scheduling your appointment we will obtain your credit card to hold your appointment and ask for your email address so we can remind you of your appointments.
To ensure that your services start on time, we request that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment. If you are a new patient, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your consultation. If you are late, it will cut into your treatment time or could cause your appointment to be cancelled. If this occurs our cancellation policy will take effect. Please call us if you are going to be late.
If you need to cancel your appointment:
- Consultations are $100. Dr. Seiler's consultation with you averages 45 minutes to an hour. If you decide to schedule a treatment after your consultation, the consultationn charge will be credited from your treatment. If you need to reschedule your consultation, please do so prior to 24 hours before your appointment, otherwise you will be charged $100.
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing and Fraxel appointments must be cancelled 48 hours minimum before the procedure date. If not, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $500.
- IPL, Laser Hair Removal, Spider Vein Removal, Exilis and Clear+Brilliant Laser appointments must be cancelled 24 hours before the procedure date. If not, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $100.
- Botox or Juvederm appointments must be cancelled 24 hours before the treatment date. If not, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $100.
- HydraFacials and Chemical Peels must be cancelled 24 hours before the treatment date. If not, you will be charged for the entire treatment cost. Patients with multiple appointments scheduled on one day must give 48 hours notice of cancellation.
Our Policy Against Treatment Elsewhere
Here at Seiler Skin, we are happy to treat any and all of your concerns with the treatments and skincare we have to offer. It is important for you to understand that during your treatment at Seiler Skin we will give you a comprehensive plan to best suit your needs and therefore it is important that you do not use skincare or undergo treatments at another facility or practice. This will ensure that your treatments are only done with the supervision of Dr. Seiler and his highly trained staff and not at another facility that may cause problems with the skincare and treatments that you receive here. This is not in any way to keep you from getting a second opinion if you choose, but Seiler Skin reserves the right to discontinue the patient relationship if you do so without Dr. Seiler’s approval. Dr. Seiler will be happy to recommend and refer you to specialists in other fields if needed, but he requests that you ask him for a referral. We appreciate your consideration and compliance with this policy which will ultimately ensure that you receive a safe and comprehensive treatment plan.
Seiler Skin Patient Reward Program for 2014
Ask our front desk how many points you have at any time. You have until January 31, 2015 to use your Seiler Skin Reward Points for 2014. Rewards may be used on services but not products.
- Receive 3% back on treatments/services with us in a credit to use toward future services
- $50 credit on your account every time you refer a new patient to Seiler Skin who receives a service with us
- $50 credit on your account every time you spend $500 on retail in-office skincare products